Software Test Engineer
Rock Recruitment are delighted to announce we are working with a leading Global Cyber-Security company based in Dorset. This vacancy is for a Software Test Engineer to come and work with a highly skilled team of professionals, who are all working towards the goal of delivering for & supporting the overall business & its products in the ever-evolving cyber-security industry.
As a Software Test Engineer you will work on a number of new and old products delivering a number of disciplines including; Test Strategy Management, Test Plan Definition, Test Execution and Review.
- Continually improving the quality of project deliveries.
- Understand and document high level test requirements
- Accountable for quality of all software released, and test completion reports.
- Monitoring and reviewing test plans and adherence to process’s defined.
- Provide hands on leadership in testing techniques, and best practices for both functional and non-functional testers.
- Perform FAT, SAT and UAT cycles, in attendance with customers where required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Competent technical skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
Education, Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with Python, Robot Framework and Selenium.
- Experience of Linux and Networking.
- Solid knowledge of test automation patterns such as TDD and BDD.
- Hands on experience of all types of functional and non-functional testing.
- Ability to analyse risk and root cause.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration.
- Practised in designing and documenting test strategy
Work Authorisation / Security Clearance
You must be eligible to apply for SC level security clearance and may be required to undergo DV clearance.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.