We are excited to be working with an innovative personalised learning platform that provides e-text books from all the key academic publishers. You will be responsible for the strategic and functional development of the company platform.
Manage the company road-map with input on sales, management, operations and the IT department.
• Interview stakeholders and define existing product deficiencies in a clear and understandable manner.
• Working with the management team and external customers to ensure full requirements are obtained and communicated to the development team.
• Effective coordination and project management of the definition, prioritisation, and delivery of enhancements to the platform by web developers including testing.
• Integration of the platform other systems.
• Working with partners to demonstrate the functionality of the platform to prospective and current customers.
• Build strong relationships with sales, operations and IT departments
• Produce accurate and timely management information whilst achieving key results
• Work with marketing and external industry bodies to develop an internal user group to help define future developments by offering feedback on current practises.
• Be able to work to deadlines.
• Understanding of client’s technical requirements
• Managing commercial projects
• Ability to interpret customer workflows
• Must have detailed experience of IT development projects, including full knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and the Google product suite.
• Experience of working in technical environments using tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Must be comfortable demonstrating software platforms using various devices and platforms, e.g. iOS, Android and Windows
• Willingness to travel extensively and at short notice.
• Ability to work closely with remotely based global team to achieve objectives
• Understanding of different software development processes
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role essential
The company also offers an attractive benefits scheme for all employees including 25 days holidays, and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.