Network and Service Manager
Our client, one of the largest independent insurance groups, are recruiting for a Network and Service Manager to join their expanding team.
Responsibilities and Duties as our Service & Network Manager:
As the Service & Network Manager you will be an integral part of the business to ensure successful growth and will co-ordinate live projects, ensuring that the best customer experience is the result. This role is ideal for an individual with excellent organisation and communication skills. You will also:
- Assist with the development of our nationwide boiler servicing network
- Managing boiler service database, the contractor network and liaising with clients
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Complaint handling to resolution
- General Admin e.g. updating spreadsheets, organising appointments between our customers and our service contractors, checking email, managing calendars
- Financial Admin – Processing sales and invoices received for payment
- Collating figures and printing reports for meetings
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Scanning, filing and shredding documents
Skills, Knowledge and Experience needed:
- Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook using online tools to assist tasks.
- Excellent telephone manner and Have exceptional written and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Boilers, Boiler Servicing or previous Gas Safety Certificate advantageous
- Ability to work as an individual as well as demonstrating ability to be a good team player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be confident and have initiative to make decisions
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Desire to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- A consistent, reliable, flexible manner and good time keeper
- Previous experience as a senior administrator or within an office environment
The Rewards you will receive as Network and Service Manager:
- Benefits package
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Pension Contribution Plan
- 20 days’ holiday increasing annually up to a max of 30 days plus Bank Holidays
- A List card for great discounts at shops, restaurants, cinema etc
The hours are shifted 40 hours per week and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays. The trading hours are Monday -Thursday 8.00am-7.00pm, Friday 08:00am-16:00 Saturday 8:00-14:30.
If you wish to apply for the Network and Service Manager, please send your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.