Manufacturing / Processing Operative
Rock are delighted to be working with a client in Poole who produce and manufacture base ingredients for a global cosmetic industry. The role would suit someone with a proven track record in manufacturing and /or processing. Full training will be provided. This is an interesting role, with an opportunity for progression for the right person.
- Manufacturing speciality ingredients to a defined specification with keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of chemical balances for each key ingredient and product.
- Packaging products ready for warehouse / dispatch and assisting with shipments and deliveries.
- Ensure working environment remains within H&S regulations and Safe Working practises are adhered to at all times.
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing/ processing/ production environment, preferably chemical manufacturing would be preferred, but is not essential.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Ability to read, follow and adhere to written procedures and processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Keen to work within a busy team.
- Monday to Friday shifts.
- Full training provided.
- Free staff car parking.
- Paid morning break.
- Showers and changing facilities.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.