Home Insurance Advisor (Inbound)
Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well know insurance company based in Ringwood who are looking for a home insurance advisor to join an existing team.
Requirements for the role
The role will involve dealing directly with inbound calls from customers who typically have complex insurance requirements and offer advice to ensure the cover provided is suited to their needs. Also, providing a consistent, professional and high quality service to ensure that all customers receive an excellent experience is essential.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is looking for longevity in a role with a real chance of company progression.
- Interact with customers and internal departments in order to deal with new business, renewals, cancellations and any midterm adjustments
- To manage inbound calls effectively ensuring customer and business needs are met.
- To ensure that you are committed to providing a first class experience to the customer at every opportunity, explaining choices and providing recommendations
- Make sure all company standards, policies and procedures are maintained.
- Adherence to quality standers: call handling measurements, timekeeping and any other reasonable requests.
- A minimum of 1 year Home Insurance Customer service or Sales Experience obtained in a professional office environment
- Knowledge of underwriter’s criteria and confident making decisions on their behalf
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Determination and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish rapport with customers and clients
- Problem solving
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to remain calm in challenging situations
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.