ERP Consultant (SAP B1)
Rock are delighted to be working with a leading provider of IT solutions in Poole that works with leading technologies. They are looking for an enthusiastic and professional ERP Consultant (SAP B1) to join their established technical consultancy team.
The successful candidate will have a track-record in all aspects of the project life-cycle of the implementation of financial and business applications in any major ERP system.
- Strong Experience of any standard ERP product with an end to end company view
- Experience of Requirement and Project Definition
- Experience of Project Costing
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of core logistical business processes
- Understanding of financials to P&L and Balance Sheet
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports
- Understanding of ISO Information Security awareness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook.)
Advantageous not necessary:
- SAP B1 knowledge
- Accounting background or qualification such as AAT, degree or professional qualification
- Knowledge of SQL, reporting products/techniques or CRM
- Working knowledge of Crystal Excelsius
- Experience of add-on product such as Boyum B1UP and Maringo Project Management
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.