Customer Service Support
Rock Recruitment are excited to be working with an innovative personalised learning platform that provides etextbooks from all the key academic publishers. With offices in the UK, Canada and Australia, this is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate who wants to build their future career.
About the role
- Serves as a point of contact for all customers, users and partners.
- Assists in the preparation of quotations for customers
- Builds and enhances professional relationships with customers and partners.
- Provides ongoing support, follow-up and information to Sales team, to ensure that all aspects of customer requirements, from receipt to resolution, are up to date and within company standards.
- Assists in training and staying informed of competition and electronic trends, as well as providing technical support to all customers.
- Creates and maintains all direct and distributor customer accounts.
- Attend meetings and client review meetings, as needed. Handle training of end users, as required.
- High level of competence in various word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Must be comfortable demonstrating software platforms using various devices and platforms, e.g. iOS, Android and Windows
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- First class organisational, planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to explain and demonstrate systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team essential
- Educated to degree level with a proven ability for self-learning and development
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer or client facing role is desirable
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, tenacity and the ability to self-manage
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV, All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.