Customer Complaints and Satisfaction Executive
Our client, one of the largest independent insurance groups, are recruiting for a Customer Complaints and Satisfaction Executive to join their expanding team.
You will need to be friendly, empathetic, determined, process driven and engaging when servicing the client’s customers on services and products. This is a varied role and the ideal candidate will need to have come from a similar background with an already vast understanding of telephone-based customer service and ideally the insurance industry.
Duties for the role
The focus of the role is to engage with our existing customer base across all communication platforms, primarily to seek feedback and handle complaints in the first instance.
- You will work closely with the Customer Service, Digital Marketing and Compliance department and act as a complaint/feedback liaison with our claims handler.
- Assist with the management of our online review pages and social media (Trust Pilot, Google Reviews, and Facebook Reviews etc.) by providing written responses, calling our customers and conducting investigations as necessary, as such you will need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
- Responsible for recommending changes following your findings to help improve our customer experience.
During busy periods you will also assist the customer service team in answering and dealing with customer service and retention calls although this will be very limited.
What’s in it for you?
- 6 monthly pay review.
- Monthly bonus in recognition of your hard work.
- In-depth training program.
- 28 days holiday including statutory Bank holidays increasing with each year of service
- We have loads of social activities such as quiz nights, office parties at summer and Christmas and more
- Monthly incentives to keep you engaged and motivated from ‘The Cube’, ‘Monopoly’, ‘Love Island’
- Development plans to help you achieve your career goals and development when you need it.
The hours are shifted 40 hours per week and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays. The trading hours are Monday -Thursday 8.00am-7.00pm, Friday 08:00am-16:00 Saturday 8:00-14:30.
If you wish to apply for the Customer Complaints and Satisfaction Executive, please send your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence