Assistant Buyer-Department Store
Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established high street retailer based in Bournemouth, Dorset, who has an exciting opportunity to join an already existing team within the buying department.
We would like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic assistant buyer with great customer service, commercially aware of the market place and the ability to thrive within a working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Buyer in developing their division, working to meet customer needs and achieve bottom line results
- Reviewing weekly trading performance, producing reports, forecasting sales and managing stocks to target
- Contribute to promotional and range planning with the Buyer, and provide analysis for seasonal strategy packs, working closely with the Buyer, to propose achievable KPI targets.
Skills & Experience
- Experience at allocator or assistant merchandiser level
- Proven analytical and numeracy skills.
- Passion to pursue a career in buying/merchandising will also be considered.
This role maybe considered on a permanent/temporary basis.
If you would like to apply please submit your CV, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Thanking you in advance for your application.