Rock Recruitment are pleased to be working with a fast growing Travel Company in the area and they are currently in the process of expanding their support team.
To be a Travel Consultant with a difference, you will need to be proactive, knowledgeable and focused on delivering the best possible customer experience.
If you consider yourself to be friendly and pride yourself in exceptional customer service, can motivate your team mates and have a true passion for travel then this is the right job for you.
Duties (Not limited to, but include):
• Manage customer bookings and their holiday experience
• Sales support and demonstrating excellence in customer service
• Develop the customer's experience of the business
• Manage training, motivation and support to the sales team
• Ensure Travel Consultants are aware of offers and incentives
• At least one year's experience working within a customer service or call centre type role
• At least one year's administrative experience due to the level of details and skills required for the role
• Travel experience would be an advantage, but not necessary
• Highly motivated
• Great communicator with excellent verbal and written English skills
• High attention to detail
• IT Literacy
Why not be part of something exciting? We believe to be one of the most rewarding jobs in the industry... Be a part of one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK today!
If you would like more information regarding the Travel Coordinator / Administrator role or to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thank you in advance for your application.