Rock recruitment is seeking a driven and detail-orientated individual to join our client, an IT professional solutions business who are located conveniently in central Bournemouth. Working closely with the sales and marketing teams, you will be playing a huge part in enabling the company to run smoothly and effectively by arranging Business-to-Business appointments for the sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company and develop your career in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This opportunity is perfect for someone who is commercially aware and keen to play a significant role in the growth of the business.
The role will focus on researching and arranging good quality appointments for the sales team to follow up on, as well as a mix of outbound calls from the existing database. There will be a focus on quality over quantity with the aim of building long-term relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially aware and self-motivated individual with great attention to detail and the ability to produce good quality work in a fast paced environment.
You will be confident in carrying out sales tasks, as well as in achieving sales targets and objectives set by the managers. This role requires good organisational skills as you will be working with both the sales and marketing teams. There will be regular appraisals along with a supported career development plan.
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C and above (including English and Maths)
• Previous success in a sales role
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Quick and accurate data entry
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Understand the principles of sales and marketing, including market-sector targeting and product offer development.
To reward your hard work and dedication to the company, a generous benefits package will be on offer, which includes:
• Uncapped earning potential
• Progression and career opportunities
• Cash incentives and spot prizes
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• 25 days holiday
• Fun working environment and a range of social events
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free eye tests
• Free drinks and fruit
• A wide range of other benefits such as free phone insurance, travel and restaurant discounts, half price cinema tickets and more.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.