Rock are delighted to be working with a leading National Telecoms Provider offering software solutions in a B2B environment. As a Telephone Account Executive your responsibility is to manage existing accounts and identify and progress new opportunities within them.
About the role:
• You will be part of the contact centre solutions team working across various markets.
• Relationship building, maintaining and nurturing of up to 70 accounts.
• Working as part of a larger team, with CRM usage.
• Customer retention and upselling products within existing accounts.
• A keen and logical team player with Sales and Account Management experience, preferably in a similar industry.
• Good understanding of how to build rapport with your team and customers.
• IT literate and able to learn and adapt to new systems quickly.
• Excellent listening, questioning and critical thinking skills.
• Confident in a customer facing role.
• The ability to prioritise.
• Full driving licence and use of car.
• Attending out of hours networking events.
• Travel to the other offices may be required.
• Satisfactory completion of pre-employment screening checks, including a DBS disclosure.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.