Rock Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with an innovative personalised learning platform that provides eTextbooks from all the key academic publishers.
You will be responsible for developing and maintain relationship with key publishers, K-12, Open Educational Resources (OER) and international market expansion.
• Presenting to publishers (up to board level) to secure new contracts.
• Attending book fairs and trade events to promote the company.
• Working with new and existing publishers.
• Assisting the Publisher Services Manager.
• Updating the CRM with all product team activity.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
• Experience in product development, publisher sales or marketing in the K-12 space is an advantage.
• Knowledge of teaching and learning platforms is an advantage.
• High level of competence in Microsoft Software.
• Knowledge of CRM systems, content platforms and educational technologies.
• Must be comfortable demonstrating online and app software using various devices and platforms, ie iOS, Android and Windows.
• Excellent negotiating skills with commercially minded.
If you would like more information regarding the role or would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.