Production Shift Manager
Location - Poole
Salary - DOE
Rock Recruitment are working with a market leading FMCG company based in Poole who are looking to recruit a production shift manager. Within this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of a group of team leaders and production operatives.
This fantastic opportunity is to join one of the UK’s most reputable companies who reward dedication, determination and excellent performance with outstanding remuneration packages and progression opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental policies and procedures to promote a safe working environment.
• Ensure team are focused on quality and consumer satisfaction.
• Lead and develop team to high performance including recruitment, training, coaching, communication, motivation and engagement.
• Promote a continuous improvement culture in the team and across the department.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience within FMCG production environment and managing cross functional teams.
• Knowledge of Food safety legislation.
• Working in an environment that has Health & Safety as a high priority.
• Experience and be able to demonstrate effective people management skills.
• Be I.T literate and experience of using systems within a manufacturing environment.
If you would like more information regarding this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.