Rock are delighted to be working with a well-known and established global software company based in Poole. They specialise in Business Management Software for growing machinery dealerships.
About the role:
• Handling and controlling all of the financial aspects of the customer licensing system including queries and complaints.
• Processing invoices to purchase ledger.
• Reconciling supplier accounts to statements.
• Taking credit control calls.
• Assisting the Finance Director with monthly management information and reports.
• Processing expenses in line with company policy and procedures.
• Procurement of office supplies.
• Car fleet management.
• Expense system management.
• Building maintenance control and building security.
• Mobile telephone contract management.
• Understanding of IT packages including Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
• Good communication skills.
• High level of numeracy, literacy and mathematical skills.
Preferred but not essential experience of:
• Iron Mountain.
• Implementing an accounts system.
• Experience in the use of Great Plains.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.