Rock are delighted to be working exclusively with a globally renowned and well established client who plan, design and implement large and highly complex networks. Our client is looking for an experienced Database Development Engineer to join their expanding team.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a major leading brand in the corporate and technology world, allowing you to be involved in a pioneering innovative business, working from the outset in the advancement of 5G technology.
…….from a physical to a virtual world….
Your first year will be based in Sweden, where you will work alongside a multinational networking and telecommunications company, a worldwide brand with an exceptional reputation for pushing the boundaries with 5G technology. After experiencing your first year learning and developing in Sweden you will be based remotely in a choice of Global offices.
• MySQL Database engineer.
• Database architect with database modelling experience.
• Experience of web interface development.
• Advanced Database Developer who can build and maintain complex support systems and website databases for customer use.
• Strong database administration skills in Linux and Windows.
• Preferred experience in both, Relational and non-relational databases.
• Responsible in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, establish technical specifications, set deadlines and milestones, Designing, Coding, Testing, Quality Assurance and Production Deployment.
• Able to manage and interface with external design houses.
• Oracle and SQL Server skills desirable.
• EU Passport.
• Must be fluent in English - both speaking and written.
• Exceptional communication skills, capable of building relationships on all levels.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment or similar.
• Able to travel and relocate.