Rock are delighted to be working with a highly regarded design and innovation agency, based in the New Forest servicing international consumer brands. The ideal candidate will possess the perfect blend of relationship management skills and the tenacity needed to close business.
About the role:
• 2-3 years new business experience, ideally gained during time in the creative industries or other professional services.
• Capable of identifying ground-up opportunities as well as building and nurturing account relationships once converted.
• Comfortable introducing and selling professional services to senior stakeholders.
• Capable of identifying, and deploying tactics to move prospects effectively through the sales-cycle.
• Capable of identifying opportunities for the agency to promote our brand and gain the trust of your prospects.
• Understanding and appreciation for design and technology will have an advantage.
About the role:
• You will be able to demonstrate how imagination, drive and personality can repeatedly deliver big new business wins
• The perfect candidate will be able to use multiple channels, including social media, to support the studio to build/curate content and drive thought-leadership and grow the Rodd brand, in order to leverage new business opportunity.
• You will be confident presenting in front of clients as well as being professional and approachable on the telephone.
• Up to £35k plus attractive commission (uncapped)
• Great holidays
• Beautiful, open plan studio in 2 acres of private garden
• Flexible working hours and approach
• Pool Car
• Ride to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Budget for a quarterly work related culture trip
• Team lunches and great coffee