- *We had a great year in 2014, placing nearly 1500 candidates
in new roles!*
- *Institute of Directors Dorset branch appoints Angela
Fletcher as new Chair*
- Christmas came early for Business and Professional Students
at The Bournemouth & Poole
thanks to Rock! We donated £4,000 to help the college's
Business School to purchase new laptops and furnishings to
liven up the teaching area and give it a modern professional
- *Rock Star Awards Scholarships Presented*
- Rock Recruitment are delighted to announce the finalists in
the Company category of the 2014 Rock Star Awards.
- The Good Recruitment Charter has been devised and developed
by The Recruitment & Employment Confederation’s (REC)
employers’ advisory panel.
- Are you preparing for an interview or wondering why you are
not being more successful in some of the interviews you have
- Have you got a big interview coming up? Feeling nervous?
- Prince Harry talking this weekend about his psychological
struggle with the death of his mother underlines the fact it
doesn’t matter what you do or who you are, mental health
is no longer an issue that can be ignored
- *This week has been National Apprenticeship Week!*
- We are proud to host The Rock Star Awards, offering
opportunities and recognition for people aged 16-26 who
deserve the attention of local businesses. Our second annual
awards event will be held at the O2 Bournemouth in front of
350 people on 5th June.
- A super well done to the Rock team who donned their capes
and masks to raise funds for Julia's House last Friday.
- Rock Recruitment Specialists organise the annual Rock Star
Awards celebrating Dorset’s outstanding employees,
students and entrepreneurs aged 16-26 and the local
companies that develop them into the stars of the future.
Eight winners were announced at a ceremony on 5th June at
The O2 Academy Bournemouth in front of nearly 400 local
- *We would like you to meet Camila, our IT/Digital Queen! *
- Here at Rock, I think it's safe to say, we don't do things
- *The Two Way Street Of Happiness*